Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Homemade Spirit Sticks



Daniel Defoe "Robinson Crusoe"

The first part, ie, Adventures, whose history more or less all we know is what I liked most, though sometimes it could be summed up in a long list of things done, cooked, seeded, stacked, etc.. RC I found amusing in his being completely a character.
The further adventures were not at par and in spite of the above would take place around the world, even China, and were not settled, I found them a bit 'too lengthy and not very exciting.
The serious reflection I have come to the milk in the knees, also because it largely outlined in the two previous books, so I would say that the vote Scarsini is given by an average of three books, which in my Italian edition were merged into one.

0 comments:

Post a Comment