Friday, May 7, 2010

Will Retaining Wall Blocks Explode With Heat

On the way to Somalia

a few days ago I returned from Nepal and I am already in another international airport ...
having arrived in Dubai yesterday and now I'm about to board a flight to Somalia .
is cultivated so that the dream of this journey in the horn of africa.

have been several times to work in Ethiopia and once I got close to the Somali border.
since then has been an obsession for me ... I am going down now for conosocere the current situation.

I was first invitation by the Somali authorities for a project of cooperation and go on behalf of Perigeo a very NPO active in the international arena.

will return to Italy on 16 and tell the journey sulk my blog.

last few days with the perigee and the legendary David Peluzzi we also have a TV on the Internet: EX-plore TV, tell you where our work in Somalia.

thank all friends and collaborators who have enabled this trip.

0 comments:

Post a Comment