Monday, November 5, 2007

Hypothesis Of Dancing Raisins Science Project

Votazione per il concorso fotografico Fnac



Sono state pubblicate le foto dela Maratona fotografica sul sito Fnac, cliccare qui per arrivare direttamente alla pagina del concorso a Roma . Per chi non fosse aggiornato sui fatti, delle 30 foto scelte per partecipare al competition (out of about 600 submitted), 2 are mine:)

More info on the initiative organized by FNAC can be found on this post

My photos are as follows:

RO094B-The theme is " That Obscure Object of Desire "

RO094D - The theme is" The sweet life "
to vote for them just click on it, it will open a new mail you just need to send.
When the one on which more votes are converging is the first, RO094B (and this is what I prefer), the voting system, in my opinion, too much to handle calls all'imbroglio and in any case I would ask who was going to vote for my pictures to do it once with a single email, certainly not win and I like to think that in any event I attended without cheating (although it is far too easy to do and ensure victory without much difficulty by exploiting the flaws of the voting system)

You have time to vote until 11 November.

thank in advance anyone who will even look at my photos:)

0 comments:

Post a Comment